Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Thursday, April 22, 2010

yes to movies but no to cinemas...

 First of all, it's raining! ;)

Just finished watching (500) Days of Summer

Is it just me or Zooey Deschanel really looks a lot like Katy Perry??
Left: Katy Perry. Right: Zooey Deschanel.
Well, anyway, nice movie :) Thanks to Yeye!

I've been downloading movies since a few days ago. Movies at home. Yay? Maybe it's too distract myself. Or maybe it's so that I don't have to think too much. Or maybe I just wanna kill some time. I'm not quite sure.

Oh, right. About the title. I don't wanna go to cinemas for the time being. There's certain places I'm avoiding. But I love movies! So I guess I'll just download 'em. Why bother paying for tickets or buying DVDs when you can watch them for free, right?

Currently interested in movies about life. Just FYI.

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...