Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Monday, April 26, 2010

Milo&Choco

Hiya! My parents bought two new kittens and their names are as stated above. Milo was actually Willow at first. Willow was my suggestion, because I think it's like White+Yellow=Willow. And Choco was Coco at first. Ifa likes it better if Willow is called Milo, so we changed it. Since she changed Willow to Milo, then I decided I'll change Coco to Choco. Sounds cuter, I think?? Lol! They are sooooooo adorable, reminds me of Mickey, but Mickey was more manja! :(((((

* * * * * *

I really, really wanna play some musical instruments. The only one I know how to play is organ. Many people don't know what that is so I'll show you what it is.
That's an organ. Itu bukan piano, ya. Although I DO know how to play piano a bit, but let's just say I only know 5%. In fact, I think I can only play TWO songs with piano. Ceh cehhh! Organ pun x pass lagi. Menyesal quit time umur 12 tahun dulu. Stress UPSR konon. Can you believe it? UPSR??!! UPSR??!!! Bagus2 parents baik mahu kasih belajar organ. Huh. Anyway, sekarang saya lupa2 sudah macamana mahu main itu organ. OMG. Organ pun rosak sudah. =.="
Saya betul2 berharap pandai main ini benda
Tetapi, apakan daya. . . T____T  Haiizzzz...

* * * * * * 

Today I went for an hour driving lesson 'cuz tomorrow I'll be having JPJ test. It's sad when I think back what I usually do after I've finished each driving lesson, because I know I could never do that again. But I'll be fine, I guess. Just wish me luck for tomorrow :)
I really, really don't wanna screw this up!

* * * * * *

There are too many movies I've finished downloading but haven't watched. Not to worry. I have so much time to kill.
I'm downloading Resident Evil 5 for PC
I was thinking:
- I have a joystick for PC
- I'm bored
- Flashget is kinda fast
- I'm bored
- I'm bored
so why not, right?
The trailer:

Harap2 boleh main!

* * * * * *

I worry about my weight. It never reaches 46kg anymore. But it's not that bad, right? Right??????

* * * * * *
 I think I'm winning :)

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...