Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, April 16, 2010

Flood me with feel-good songs, please..

I'm not doing pretty good lately. But it's time to wake up. I wanna feel alive again because I'm worth it.

I got accepted at Matriks :D (Alhamdulillah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Sure, it's far away and well, boring, but it offers the shortest duration for me to complete this one step before going for a degree. Which means the best option for the time being.

I deleted loads of songs in my mp3 recently. And now my 2GB memory card is just filled with less than 80 songs. So read the title again and please do so :)

p.s. Don't give me sad song (=.=").. Suggest the ones that inspire and give you spirit, aite? ^^

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...