Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, April 23, 2010

Chapitre 2

Re-watched Alice in Wonderland today.

Confession #4: People always claim that reality is cruel. But I think dreams are way more cruel than reality. Because the moment you wake up from your so-called beautiful, magical, wonderful dreams, you'll realize that you actually have nothing at all. Reality isn't the one that should be blamed in this case. The blames should be on dreams. Because they give you too much hope, too much expectation. They convinced you for a moment that you've got everything under control. That your life couldn't be any more perfect. And just when you open your eyes and look around, you realize how messed up you really are. And there, you'll be, like, "Curse you, reality!!". Even though it was dreams that make us believe as if we have no limits at all. While reality did nothing. See what I mean?


Confession #5: When you dream of a person in your sleep, it means that the person really wants to see you. I believe everybody heard that before. Most people believe in that. But are you sure it's true? Because I don't think so. Here's what I really believe, when you dream of someone, it means you really miss that 'someone' and that YOU are the one who's dying to see that 'someone'. Makes sense, right?



Confession #6: I can cry while listening to sad songs.


Confession #7: I cry whenever I see dead kitties or dogs on the streets. I cry whenever I see animals dying, even in movies. Seeing homeless cats and dogs also SOMETIMES get me teary eyed. Call me weird, but at least I'm real. I just think that they deserve a better life, too. If I ever see anyone hurting animal on purpose, maybe I'd do something without thinking.


Confession #8: Although it's not necessary for me to make a confession about this, but yes, I'm a crybaby.

Until next time.

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...