Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ugh.

KML seems perfect. Yeah, MINUS THE WATER PROBLEMS & the hotter than the already-hot weather in kk.

So I guess I better wait for upu, which I was hoping I would get the offer for foundation study. Otherwise, well, there's no harm in not taking showers for a few days. NOT! Cuz that's gross! Eww!

But.. But.. I wanna go for further studies
ASAP. And matriks starts the earliest. .

Hmm.. Again, indecisive. Whatever happens, happens, I guess. Although I did quite regret I didn't send the YS form.

But no matter what, you won't be seeing me going to form 6! Never again will u see me in white uniform. Never, mother! Ha!

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...