Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lost and Found


My pencil case for the year 2008.

I admit it, I DID went looking for it when I thought I've lost it. I couldn't find it. 

That was a very long time ago.

* * *

A few days ago, I found it. When I wasn't even looking for it.

* * * * * * * * *

You don't get it??
It's okay.
You don't have to figure out anything.
It's meant to be like that.
I'm afraid there's not more than 3 individuals (or less)  who know 'bout how much this thing means to me.

I'm not trying to be pathetic here, but... I don't know...
I just feel the urge to post about this today.

Whatever.
Let's keep on smiling! :)

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...