Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wake-up call (Oh, really?)

The result was out two days ago.

How was mine?
Good. But I could definitely do much better if I hadn't keep extending my holidays for God knows how long and how often. 

Besides, my Mom didn't sound very pleased when I told her bout my result. 
I know she was actually expecting 4.0 ( Although to be honest, mine isn't that far away from 4.0)

But Mom, you should know better;
  • Your daughter barely studies.
  • Your daughter loathes studying.
  • Your daughter hardly ever completes her homework in time.
  • Your daughter spends her times mostly in front of the lappy.
  • Or doing nothing at all.
But then again, I should know better, too.
  • I used to be so determined not to repeat my mistakes during SPM.
  • You don't get 4.0 just by fooling around.
  • You don't get to score for Math just by quick-scanning the pages of your Math's notes like you did in High School. This isn't High School anymore.
  • And blahblahblah..
Well, there's no use regretting any of these now, isn't there?
Life goes on.
And lets just wish I'd study more this semester :P

Confession #51: I can't wait to leave Matrix. But then again, I couldn't wait to get outta High School, too. Now I find myself wanting to go back to those times when I'm still a High-schooler. Will I ever miss Matrix life, as well?? I guess that's why they say 'Be careful what you wish for', huh?

I really need to get on with my Chemistry Task now, so until then, xoxo! ^^

Who lives in the pineapple under the sea?

Spongebob Squarepants! :D

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...