Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's hard to keep up..

I've been killing some times by watching these dramas & animes, recently:
Playful Kiss ( Ada si Ji Hoo!! hahaha ) which was adapted from..



.. the anime 'Itazura Na Kiss' ( Nice anime!^^)
Gossip Girl!
Vampire Knight
And.. MY GIRL. Yes, I know, I'm so left behind. I never finished watching this drama. Which is why I'm watching it now. Lol. But it's worth it. So hilarious! xD Oh and BTW, somehow I find Lee Jun Ki is so hot! hahaha


Now who says you can't watch 'TV' in here?? Hahah. So glad I can still be a couch potato while I'm here. Er, I'm pretty worried about my study, though =.=

Somebody needs to slap me so hard to make me realize what's the reason I'm right here, right now. Sighhh.

p.s. My phone is damaged. It was a gift from my parents for my SPM. I really adore it. How could this happen to me? :(

Confession #47: I think my life is getting worse and worse.
Confession #48:"What the hell is your problem?!! Is there anything I do is effing right for you??" is the line I've been keeping to myself for awhile now. I don't think I'd say it out loud to the corresponding person, ever, 'cuz that's not my style. I keep quiet. That's how NOT to start a war.
Confession #49: I feel left out, somehow.
Confession #50: I keep wondering if I've been doing the right thing. 'Cuz it doesn't feel that way.

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...