Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You know what day it is :)

Dear Bloggers,
Apart from the fact that I'm lazy enough to search for another graphic, the image above has also something to do with two of my relatives, namely, my Aunt as well as my Grandma (From my father's sides,of course. My relatives from my Mom's sides are mostly Christians). They're currently at Mecca right now in order to complete one of their responsibilities as Muslims, as stated in the Rukun Islam, which is; Menunaikan Haji bagi yang mampu :) Well! All the best! :DD

p.s. It's been hectic all week. Maybe I'm having a depression. Oh, noo00ooo.... @__@

Animated Divider 34 Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...