pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Strangers, again

Crushing on someone?
Madly in l♥ve?
Or maybe been in love

WATCH THIS!



If you are just another stranger to me now, then I guess you're the most special stranger.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Roommies B3.27 KML 2010/2011

Dammit! I miss you guys! DX
p.s. you too, Aten Azlan :3

Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

2 people scribbling:

Armstrong said...

Waaa siok o ambi-ambi gambar dengan roommate kan... rindu pula sia time uni, haish.

Aqilah Musfirah A.R. said...

hahaha kan kan? rindu kan? xD Hope can see them again, someday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...