Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Thursday, June 16, 2011

"I can't hug every cat!"

So! I'm back to normal. Well, sort of. I mean, it's not like it's the first time. It happened hundreds of time as far as I can recall.

Today I sent an e-mail to my Mom:






And this was my Mom's reply =____=lll :

And I was, like,
MUMMY?? Not you, too??!! NO!!!!
Eh. Tapi cute bha tu birdie.

Bahaha! xD Anyway, she did come back home for a while so that my kitties won't have to starve.

Oh yeah! Are you crazy over cats (like I do)? Then you might wanna watch this xD 
Honestly, I feel sorry for homeless cats, too. But, no, I wouldn't go this far =.=" Still, I think this person is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000times better than those who commit ANIMAL CRUELTIES

Yeah! Say NO to Animal Cruelty!! >:( 
Okay, makan dulu~! xD http://www.emocutez.com
Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...