Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Laugh your tears away

I haven't been crying for more than 2 months now, which is weird 'cuz I used to be a crybaby. Sikit sikitttt nangis.. Problem yg tersangat2 kecil pun maw nangis. Kena marah sikit pun nangis. Apa lagi kalaw problem besar. Huh sampai tertidur tu menangis. Terus tu, besok2 bangun pagi sambung lagi menangis =.="
The last time I cried was during orientation week. Almost every day and night, as far as I can remember. Especially at the mosque. When I was sitting next to my BFF. Yes, you know who you are. Lol. Ingatkan dya x perasan =.=" but there's nothing to be ashamed of crying beside her, anyway. I did that soooo many times before ;P Among my BFFs, I think dia la paling byk nmpk saya nangis. Hahaha masih ingat tym form 2 dulu saya nangis depan dia sebab kucing saya hilang. =.=""""""

I feel stronger here. Well, meantally, at least. Physically, I still look pale and vulnerable and bustak  and- oh! Et cetera! To make it short, let's just say I look like a living zombie here, as always. Sure, I can cover it up with make-ups and all, but to be honest, I'm not a fan of make-ups. Paling2 pun saya guna concealer and lip balm only (tapi suka kasih make-up orang.lol). I'm not stressed out, though. I don't feel as though I'm at home here, but I feel  more suited here. Probably because in here, time pass by without me knowing and I'm liking it . Maybe these zits I'm getting is just because of my imbalance level of hormones. Ceh ceh pandai2 ;pppp

Confession #26:
"Her favorite song will say more about her than her own mouth ever will"
(yes, that's the kind of girl I am)

* * * * * * * * * * * * *



Confession #27: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss my high school life :'( I feel like visiting All Saints and all the classes I've been in once and reminisce every single moment I had there.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Confession #28:
"Laughter is the best medicine."
Yes, it is.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

p.s. Aiyn! It's really sad that you had to move to IPG. But I hope you are doing fine there. Ingat janji ko maw jadi the hottest English teacher in Keningau. Hehehe GOOD LUCK! Keep in touch with us here, jan ko lupa kami2 di sini ni XD

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...