Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chocolate ♥

Puuuulaaaangggg!!! Rabu tengahari boleh pulang sudahhhh!!!!!!! So watch out, KK, watch out, 1B. Ngehehehe.. Qiqi Lala, Ikimasu!^^

I've already spent RM80 for chocolates. And it looks like it's not enough. Oh well, what to do. X cukup duit bha.. huhu

Oh gosh, why did I put it like I don't have any exam coming up. In fact, the exam is on the day after tomorrow. My preparation? Err.. Boleh2 lah.. (Padahal pra-UPS punya result bkin malu. EEE.. what's wrong with me owh??) Just wish me luck okie!

p. s. I lost my Bio Q&A reference book. I must've left it in Bilik Tutoran 20. But when I went back there, no sign of my book. Stupid la that person who took that book. I've written my name and my tutorial group on it, so clearly, it's someone's. Don't make it like your own la. It's been more than a week now. Do I really have to make an announcement and provide my phone number, as well? And even if I do so, would you be kind enough to return it to me??

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...