Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

beaches are not b*tches

Excuse the title.

Why b*tches beaches?


'Cuz I think I miss the beach. I miss the view. I miss the ocean. I miss the wind. The beach is always my fave place ( I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I ♥ the beaches more than I ♥ shopping malls).







When I'm over the moon, I think of the beach.
When I'm down in the dumps, I think of the beach.
When I think of places, I think of the beach.
When I'm reminded (either purposely, or accidentally)of my past, I think of the beach.
When I think of a getaway, I think of the beach.
When I think of Math, I think of the beach.
When I think of Chem, I think of the beach.
When I think of Bio, I think of 'diving' into the ocean at the beach.
Both of the images I'm using are showing Tg. Aru Beach. I SO wanna go there right now! When I can REALLY drive, I WILL go there. Alone. I prefer being alone when I'm going to the beach.

p.s. Today I found out that me and one of my friends have sooooooo many things  in common. Sighhh... Reminds me of my past :(((( Is this really my fate or what??

p.p.s Tomorrow I'll be sitting for Bio Quiz. Beach! Oceannn!!!! Under the seaaaaa!!!

Confession #25: The earth is spinning, people change. Get what I mean??

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...