Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I should really be sleeping now..

Yo! Before I doze off, I just wanna say:

1. I miss Epal, El, and Orel =.= huhu. Even though Orel, El and I are in the same college, we barely see each other. 'Cuz everyone is so buzy with their own stuffs. Epal.. Well.
Photobucket
seeeee??? Teda itu 3 org macik.

2. I wanna play some PC games.

3. I want comedy movies.

4. I'm lost in bio. =.="

5. Err..

6. As the title says, I REALLY should  be sleeping now.
Before that, nah. Terimalah gmbr ss keboringan saya =.=
Photobucket

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...