Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm not stressed out and it feels weird =.=

See my entry below?? I had my period on that day. Damn =.="

Bio Quiz is just around the corner and I'm not prepared and I'm not stressed. What the hell is wrong with me?? =.="
Why does people think I'm a girly girl who never get mad?? I CAN get mad. And even though I'm girly, I have my rough sides, too. But it seems like people never noticed that. Duii..

Whatevs. Gonna start doing lab reports now~ Seriously, why do we have to do these kind of things??

Later!

p.s. Wish me luck for Bio quiz!

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...