Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Saturday, May 1, 2010

"Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now"

So guess what?

I got UPU but it's a diploma program. Well, I guess it's official, then. KML. Here. I. Comeeeeee....
T____T 
self-monologue: Don't be like that, Qila. At least you won't be going for Form 6. Isn't that good enough???

This was a poll about further studies. Why the hell do people love diploma so much??? It takes 3 years, you know??!!

So! Shall we go shop for my stuffs now??

* * * * * * * *

Two days ago was Epal's sweet 18. Malas maw bwat long post ne so.. Nah!:
Just in case you forgot her name. It's April JOY.


Nah EWAN! kami jumpa ne di KAMDAR 1B! hahaha XD

Last but not least,
Finally -.-

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...