Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, May 28, 2010

Ish!!

At terminal nw. Nasib da free wifi. Ble lepas geram. Hish!

Sy x puas ati bha ne. My mum nvr listen 2 me. C'm0n la, u're nt owez rite bha. She came 2 labuan with n0 ticket 2 go bak 2 kk. I ody buy mine since 2 wiks ago n she just simply refund and get rm10 less than the actual price. Nw everybody's ody on their way back 2 kk. N im stuck here.

Im standing here al0ne with the musics full vol 0n. Im using earph0nes, of course. Or else i'll look weirder. I look weird en0ugh n0w, thank u vry much.

Met mizan n saif jz nw. Hope they x n0tice =.=

Sigh. 0nly God kn0ws hw I feel nw.

Whatevs. I withdrew rm70 out of my rm250 all0wance few minutes ago. G0nna do s0me shopping nw. Cuz shopping makes me happy n I wanna run away fr0m these people who sm0ke. I cant stand people sm0king around me. Hish! Apa la dorg dpt dr merokok 2. X fhm aku. I probably smell like cigar nw.

Damn. Later!

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...