Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm leeeeaaaaving, never lookin' back again~~~

It's almost 1.00 a.m. and I'm supposed to wake up before 5.00 a.m.. But I'm reluctant to sleep. Pedulilah mata macam burung hantu bsuk. Saya ada concealer ajaib juga -.-

Just finished packing. Wish me luck for KML, aite? :)

I checked  Form 6 intake result just for fun and guess what?
I didn't get in! HAHAHAHA!!!! Omg Mom should really see this :PPPPP

Confession #18: I did at least ONE crazy thing(s) before I leave.

Confession #19: I'm done with  going other people's way. From now on, it's going to be MY way 'cuz it's my life. So what if other people are disappointed because of me?? They let me down me a bazillion times before.

Confession #20: I'm pathetic. Get over it, already.

Confession #21: I'm devastated because I got KML instead of UPU foundation. I wanted (and still want to, if  only I could) a new environment, which includes total strangers. Who know exactly nothing about me. So that I could feel NEW. Or pretend to be, at least. There will be loads of people whom I know  would be at KML. When I'm stuck with them, I'll be automatically reminded of my pasts. Which will then result in me wishing for a brainwash machine, or a time machine. Well, on the bright side, I don't have to try to fit in so hard. Although I wouldn't mind trying if I was going to someplace else other than KML. AND my BFF would be there =] (minus Epal ;(((( ).


Confession #22: I wish I could throw those stuffs away. Why am I so soft-hearted?

Confession #23: I WILL make myself believe anything to reduce the damage I've done to myself.

Ok, I should really go to bed now. Will be on hiatus, now, I guess???

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...