Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, May 28, 2010

Of KML, Avril & Confession

First of all, YAY!!!!!!! I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been away for 3 weeks and it feels like 3 years, especially during the first week. Orientation week. We were tortured! Grrrr!!! Malas maw cerita. Yg penting budak2 kml batch 2010/2011 memang kena seksa! Huh! Kalaw la saya ada ambil gmbr. Hish!

Okay okay, it's okay. It's over. We are now living as normal students. Or at least close to normal.


My desk. Meja org rajin. Itu la x kemas tu (konon) :PPP


So that's what my dorm looks like. Seperti kata pensayarah2 KML, hostel bukan hotel. LOL. Even though at first I expected it to be a bit like hotel, but now I realized HOSTEL does not equal HOTEL =.="

Roommate and me. Her name's Eekin. X la kamcing, but we get along well. Hahaha.

Batch kami ne is actually kind of lucky. KIND OF. Probably because we don't have much water problems (Alhamdulillahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!). Everyday mesti ada air. Cuma kadang2 putus for a few hours la. Other than that, nothing else makes us any luckier than the past batch.

However, kami masih takut kalau tiba2 teda air. So, semua org mesti standby at least satu baldi air. Just in case mahhh.. I keep two. Haha. Roommate angkat air baldi full pergi bilik bukan main kuat, saya angkat baldi air half full ja pun sudah separuh mati =.="
Aqilah oh Aqilah... Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Hmm.. Apa lagi ahh.. Oh right. We have only 3 subjek teras for Science streams and 4 for accounts students.  To me, so far so good. Bio & Chem lebih kurang macam SPM level jg, only harder. And Math, harder than normal math, but easier than Additional Math. Belum ada lagi yang bikin stress sgt2. Tapi bukanlah maw cakap saya ok sda. So-so la. Bwat soalan maths ada juga sampai kening jadi macam monobrow. Lol. But when I try, try and try, usually dapat solve juga. Thank God.

Okidokie! That's all lah! Malas ody this. Here are some more pictures:

That's Laila from S'wak. One of my closest tutorial mates. The other one is Fatin. Also org S'wak but she went to school at Sabah for 5 years at Ranau so she knows how to speak Dusun much much better than me =.= Malunya aku. Lol. But I have no pictures of her right now. Lol. Tiada mood bha kami maw ss sana ne =.="

The meows! Heheh! Byk meow sana! Gumuk2 lagi! I am one of those who always feed them even though it's forbidden. Lol! Dear God, please please please don't let any of them die. At least not now and not in front of me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I am currently addicted to:


Avril Lavigne - Anything but Ordinary



Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is a beautiful
accident, turbulent, succulent
opulent permanent, no way
I wanna taste it
Don't wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby

Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to breathe?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
oh
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.


p.s. Somehow I think this song is soooo me T_________T


* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Confession #24: Many times than I can remember, I know exactly what's goin' to happen to me, but instead of running away, I stay. Just to see if the story really ends that way. And as a result, I'm damaged. I feel sorry for myself about that. And also for refusing to put the blame on anyone. Like Chris Daughtry said, 'I should've started running long, long time ago'. Yes, I really should. But it's too late now, for that. Now all I can do is to learn from my mistakes. I'll do that.


I have another confession. But it seems like this one can't be described by words. Maybe next time.

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...