Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Monday, March 5, 2012

Yet Another Goodbye

Today we lost a beloved baby kitty. AGAIN.


R.I.P Loudy. We miss you SO much! I even cried in front of the DKP today when I heard about the bad news (Not that I intended to. I HATE crying in public. Which is why I went to the toilet straight away. But then, when I saw Neej inside of the DKP I suddenly got teary-eyed all over again. And I asked her to bring me outside. Yeah, the thing is, I breakdown easily when I'm near to the person I'm close with).

For those of you who watched Mr. Popper's Penguins, you must know why I named her Loudy ;)



It was because she had this unique high-pitched, volumized, loud voice when she meowed, just like Loudy in Mr. Popper's Penguins (Except that the penguin didn't meow, of course). The house now suddenly feels very quiet without her. Even my Dad couldn't stop talking about Loudy, which makes me miss her more.

Loudy passed away when my Mum was on her way taking her to the vet. She heard Loudy breathed her last while she was at it and stopped at the side of the road to check on her. She knew it. There was nothing else she could do. She couldn't bring herself to drive, for a while. She parked and took her time to let it all in. Yeah, everyone in my house ♥ animals. 

Oh, Loudy. At least you're in heaven, now. You're safe anf sound. YOU'RE HAPPY. We will never ever forget you :')



The last kitty in the vid was Loudy.


Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...