Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Really?

Dear Biasiswa Kerajaan Negeri Sabah (BKNS),

                 My wallet is currently occupied with just dust and some old movie tickets and rubbish I keep putting on hold to get rid of. I would also like to state that I am now indebted to a number of people (Which, thank goodness, are not loansharks. lol). Orang Melayu cakap 'Hutang keliling pinggang'. Therefore, please, please, PLEASE let  me have my money by, at least, THIS WEEK. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
I really need my money.

You're wrong, Jessie J. I DON'T WANNA MAKE THE WORLD DANCE. I JUST NEED MY MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!


Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

6 people scribbling:

Neeja Ami said...

Ch ching ch ching hahahaha

Miss Q said...

B'bling B'bling! :P

nuranne said...

Hi dear, how are you.

So u pun ambik BKNS. Hmm dorg ni kan seriously kin marah tau. I'm not waiting for BKNS but some of my coursemates, yes. They said that they want too tebalikkan meja bendahari sana if they keep making excuses hahaha.

Miss Q said...

@SimplySeoul NOt good! Hahaha loads of terrible things happened :'( Astaga if they ever gonna do that ask them to count me in! >.<

aemynadira said...

u're not alone, my dear. ugh what the hell is wrong with bkns....why my other friends sudah dapat & i haven't! ugh! totally broke ohh now..huhu...

Miss Q said...

@Aemy Shamyya la.. so unfair! >.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...