Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I don't feel so good =.=lll

UPU. I've checked, and I'm eligible to apply all the courses above.
Still not certain about the courses. Maybe I'll change it again later. Why am I so indecisive?

Confession#66: I'm torn. I don't know which one's better. Staying at home or going somewhere far to study? I'm caught in between. I guess that depends, then. Oh well~

Confession#67: I've been feeling nauseous lately http://www.emocutez.com

Confession#68: I'm still jobless =.=" And that means I'm still penniless DX

Current addiction:


Jensen Ackles is super hot!



Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

2 people scribbling:

Aliya Najiha said...

Jensen Ackles! My darling! nda ba. hehe. He's really hot X)

go for your dreams aqilah! best2 ba jua course kau dapat ni. i don't know why but i think the veterinar suits you teehee. well whatever you choose i wish you all the best! hope to meet you soon! :)

Miss Q said...

Jgn rampas dia! Hahaha jkjk xD

Thank you Aliya ;))) Tp ni belum dpt lg ni.. baru maw apply. Eligible utk apply only.. Still have to compete with others =.=" But I hope dpt yg terbaik la >.<

UPM is somewhere in Selangor, I think. So if I'm accepted there, of course we can hang out~! hehe thx once again.. u also! Good Luck, future Dr. Aliya Najiha! hahaha ;DDDD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...