Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cool

Yesterday I was babysitting again..
Kids nowadays.
She knows youtube, twitter and even searched online games by herself. I super like it as it keeps her busy. LOL.

When I was her age, switching on the computer was a big problem. Her three-year-old brother even plays with iPhone =.=" 


BTW I've finished watching Secret Garden
They were both COOL :P

I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ happy endings! =) & I ♥ almost every word the guy said. hahaha.

!!SPOILER ALERT!!




Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

2 people scribbling:

Okayarms said...

Ooo you were baby-sitting... so you brushed up your skills in taking care of kids. So next time, when you do have one, it's gonna be easy. Wakakaaka...

p i n k i l l a said...

HAHAHA! I sure hope so xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...