Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, May 27, 2011

Coulrophobia...

Photobucket

Photobucket


...is an abnormal, irrational fear of CLOWNS. Hahahaha! Cawan Cullivan must see this! For those of you who didn't know, this clip was taken out from the hit tv show: SUPERNATURAL.


* * * * * * *


Today, I became a nanny again. But it was fun =)
Lisa & Mikey
Okay, tu ja. Buhbye!




Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

2 people scribbling:

Okayarms said...

Oh my, why in the world is the clown not that colourful and scary ;D haahahaa.

Thankfully we don't have a lot of clowns here. If I saw one, I would kick him haahahaa.

Lisa and Mikey = cute. Who are they? Your cousins :) Woo nanny. So you have experience in handling kids. Wow buli jadi bini n mama suda ni ;D

Miss Q said...

Hahaha! xD u're coulrophobic? So is my sis hehe.. Hope u won't encounter any clowns, later they got kicked for nothing. LOL!

Yup, my cousins =) memang cute >___< Ahaha not really, I can't cook xDDDDD bkin malu this =___=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...