Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Of Raya & Belang & Gratefulness

Hari ni raya..
So I should be happy, and I am, only I can't help feeling devastated for some reasons. Some of them are:
~x dpt balik kampung :( I'm looking forward to go there because it's the only place I can feel the 'suasana raya'.

~teda baju raya.. *heavy sigh* org len suma hepy dpt bju raya.. why oh why???

~my cat, Belang had recently died.
R.I.P my dear Belang :( It kills me to think that once-alive Belang is now lying lifeless in the ground. Well, at least I didn't have to see him when he was dying. It would kill me even more. I wonder, do animals go to heaven or do they just die?? Sometimes, I just told myself that he will be much happier up there, so that I'd feel better. But where exactly is 'there'?? I guess I'd never find out. At least not now.

~ I miss everybody like hell.

~kuih raya di rumah ada 3 balang sahaja..

~cuti tidak sampai dua minggu pun. hish!

BUT! Despite feeling disappointed, I'm also grateful for a few things:
  • Walaupun tidak dapat pulang ke kampung, saya bersyukur saya dapat 'spend' raya dgn parents :)
  • Walaupun tiada baju raya,  er, well, bukan balik kampung pun. So it shouldn't bother me that much. Besides, I should be grateful that my last year's pair of baju raya is still in good condition.
  • Walaupun kuih raya sangatx1000000000000 sikit, tapi ada banyak lagi makanan lain. E.g. Ice-cream, Macaroni. Which are my faves. Lagipun, I'm 101% sure those at Sandakan will surely send some of the kuih raya for us here ;D
  • Walaupun cuti pendek, saya tetap bersyukur sebab ada ramai lagi org yg x dpt cuti langsung. Apatah lagi balik kampung kan?
In the nutshell, no matter how unlucky you think you are, there are always another person who's more unfortunate than you. Therefore, learn to be grateful and appreciate what you already have. That's all for today tonight!




p.s. Smile though your heart is aching..
smile Pictures, Images and Photos

For those who watch glee, I'm sure you'd know this song ;)

Smile

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile

That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile



0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...