Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wake me up when september ends

As you all know, today is August 31st, so;

 Happy Independence Day, Malaysia!

Okay, lets not be a hypocrite. I'm not a patriotic person. And I bet you already know that. But ONE thing for sure, I'm proud to be a Malaysian. Malaysia boleh!

Well, yeah, so, today's August 31st, which means.. yeah, tomorrow will be September 1st.

Read the title again.

Oh yes, I feel like hibernating for one whole month now.

You know what? Forget it. It's no big deal, really.

No, really. I'm fine. I'm super duper fine!

. . . .

. . . .

Anyway! here!
[click to enlarge]

So.... What now??

*Sighhh* Guess I'll talk to my parents about this. They'd know what's best for me. Can't believe I'm still so indecisive up 'till now =.="

Confession #43: I don't know why, but people seem to like to judge me based on my appearance. When I hear some of people's first impressions towards me, I feel like rolling on floor laughing. But of course I never did that (not yet, at least), or else those people will change their not-so-first impressions to 'laaa.. gila rupanya'.. =.="  They seem to judge my family the same way,too. I never really give a damn about what people think of me but somehow, I resent the idea of people judging my family (parents, to be specific) without getting to know them first. Seriously, cut it out people!
Next time you point your finger, I might have to bend it back and break it, break it off. Next time you point your finger, I'll point you to the mirror. -Playing God, Paramore-
Get what I meannnn??


Confession #44:  I. Want. To. Flee.

Confession #45: Back off!

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...