Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Every rose has its thorn

Confession #35: I actually have nomophobia, the term abbreviation for "no-mobile-phone phobia". To know more about it, click here. But then again, I guess everyone has it. Lol. It's not severe, though.

Confession #36: I'm not a studious person. Not that I wanna be that way. I mean, I always try to drag myself into studying but most of the time, I'd just end up daydreaming. =.=" Sdala begitu pegi pilih Sains Hayat lagi. My Bio really sucks, man. Why why WHY did I choose BIO??? Aaarrggghh..


Confession #37Loyalty is very important to me. To be honest, I am a loyal person. I'd never backstab OR hurt anyone on purpose. Because I LOATHE being backstabbed and hurt.


Confession #38: I wanna go home. Clearly, the mid-term break was not enough for me =.= Ada org baru balik kampus hari ini dgn senyuman lebar lagi di muka. Besides! I'm pretty sure Perry the platypus misses me :P

Confession #39: I'm a fan of Avenged Sevenfold! XD I ♥ their songs Dear God and Afterlife most ;P


Confession #40: Saya gembira elaun sda masuk! hohoho $_$

OK, I'm going back to bed. Tata!

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...