Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Monday, February 13, 2012

Forget the bad and focus on the good

There comes a time in life
when you have to let go of
all the pointless drama
and the people who create it
and surround yourself with
people who make you laugh
so hard that you forget
the bad and focus solely 
on the good. After all, 
life is too short to be
anything but happy.


Confession#83: I ♥ every friend I've met in KML. Though it felt like I was living in a cave by then, I now think of it as an unforgettable sweet memories and I'll cherish it forever. I'd turn back time if I could, but who am I kidding, right? I REALLY MISS MY KML BUDDIES :(

Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

1 people scribbling:

aemynadira said...

that's a really nice poem :)
yeah, KML was the best place for me too & i still miss it..huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...