Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, September 16, 2011

Monster


...AND I WONDER WHY ARE THOSE KIDS LIVING IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE ARE SUCH IDIOTS THEY THINK PLAYING with FIRECRACKERS AT THIS HOUR IS OKAY. AND WHAT ARE THEIR PARENTS THINKING NOT SCOLDING THEM FOR DOING SO?!

Okay, sorry. That was random. I hate firecrackers. Especially when they're close. And just FYI, it has nothing to do with my tweet above (Duh.).

Confession#80: I just want my life to be normal.

Confession#81: Everytime I said 'life' I actually meant something else. But still, it's a massive part in my life so that'll do. I refused to be too exposed. Only those few people who are extremely close to me know 'bout it.

p.s. WHY MUST MY SATURDAY BE DISTURBED, UMS ?? WHY???


Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...