Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Maxi all the way!

Currently attracted to maxi dresses !






Why I ♥ maxi dress? 
- Because it's suitable for casual look, formal event and even laid-back style!
- it makes you look taller. (ikr)





long hair + maxi dress = extra umph!







A wardrobe must-have!






So! What are you waiting for? http://www.emocutez.com

Let's go get one (or more)! http://www.emocutez.com

p.s. anyone up for online shopping? check my sidebar and locate "♥♥Splurge!" ^^v



Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

4 people scribbling:

virgo19 said...

i love maxi dress too...:D

Miss Q said...

@virgo19 of course you do :3 they're super adorable! ^^

aemynadira said...

maxi dress is beautiful..but im too short to wear it :p hehhee..

Miss Q said...

@Aemy Shamy haha me too T__T but some will make u appear taller.. so I'm trying to find the right maxi dress for me xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...