Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hiatus?

Ya, saya memang pemalas. Mahu update blog pun malas. Apa yg saya rajin? Makan. Makan. Dan makan. Apa lagi? Tidur. Kalau saya tidak insomniac. Tapi hakikatnya, saya insomniac. So, apa boleh buat.

Well, at least I'm updating now?? lol!

I got my hair permed since 3 weeks ago, or so. I just asked for wavy hair for I have a quite round-shaped face. If my hair's too curly, I might look like Doraemon.

from left: me, cuzzie iqa, sis.


I'm currently at Labuan again. And there are only 11 more weeks for us to stay here, which is less than 3 months. Yay! Er, before I go 'Yay!' I have to do some catching-up-with-my-studies first. Hahaha U don't wanna know how far I'm left behind =.=" pretty scary. Huhu..

Anyway, I think I'm gonna go on hiatus for now until I'm done with Matrix :)

p.s. After I got bored watching jdrama and kdrama which is all about high school students falling in and out of love with each other, I've finally moved on to watching something different.
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO (NINE-TAILED FOX). My current fave kdrama.  Neomu neomu neomu neomu chowa!!! xD (likeeesssss!!!)

Confession#57: Yep. It's official. I'm afraid of the dark =.="

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...