Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, July 6, 2012

Ramadan's Coming!

Yep! In two-weeks time, it'll be here.



I don't even know if this is alright to be published publicly. But anyway, it's my blog so I'll do whatever I want with it, right?

The thing I wanna share about today is Fidyah. For anyone who have no clue about what it is, it's a compensation that has to be paid for the days you didn't get to make up the missed fasts of Ramadan.

I've just calculated mine. And.... my jaw dropped as I look at the amount. I mean, if I were a rich person, I'd say: "C'mon! That's all??? Seriously??? That's not even 1/10000 of my savings! Maybe I should add a bit more just to be generous". But the fact is, I'm not. So all I can say is: "D*mn! I should've settled this a long time ago."

Not that I never qada any of my missed fasts, it's just that it won't be enough to make it all up. Hey, I know I'm not a perfect muslimah, but at least I'm working on it. Yeah, just like that Paramore's song:

"Well maybe I'm not perfect, at least I'm working on it.." - Hello Cold World

So if any of you wanna calculate your fidyah, as well, just click here. Thank you, Ustaz! Whoever you are ;D

Toodles~!^^


Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...