Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just Let it Go

I'm NOT a fan of Greyson Chance, but I DO like one of his songs, Waiting Outside the Line.



Probably because of the lyrics.


You're so afraid of taking chances,

how you gonna reach the top?


Rules and regulations,
force you to play it safe
Get rid of all the hesitation,
it's time for you to seize the day



I've been this way for quite a while. Not really sure why. But it has something to do with my fear for changes, as well as taking things for granted.

When I reached what I thought was my darkest time, ever I found myself looking up to what one of my high school teachers had said over and over again to his students : NEVER TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED.

How much did I miss since then?





Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

2 people scribbling:

aemynadira said...

as long as u stick to the right path, its ok..take time :)

Okayarms said...

Reading your posts sometimes makes me feel like I'm reading a poet's feelings ;D

Happy Wednesday, Pinkilla!

And don't forget to join my tag hehee:
http://www.theokayarms.com/2011/12/01/tag-mimic-me-if-you-dare-2/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...