Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Art of Procrastination..

Yep. Procrastination. One of my worst habits. I procrastinate, A LOT.




And usually it gets a whole lot worse when I'm addicted to something. For now, I should be studying to prepare for my final (Which is about two weeks from now. Or less. I don't know. However, I'm scared like hell.). But now, I'm kind of addicted to
ONIMUSHA 3 : Demon Siege

Gahh!! I can't help it =______= Even my assignments are not completely done, yet! Ahhh what am I going to do. .?http://www.emocutez.com

I guess this is just how I live my life. . Sighhhh

http://www.emocutez.com

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

Oh! By the way, I've had a haircut last week. I was 200% reluctant, trust me, but there's no other way to save my badly damaged hair http://www.emocutez.com
And so this is how I look, at the moment~ 

Ehhh the 'short-ness' of my hair can't really be seen lah through this pic =.=" Nvm. My friend told me I look like kanak-kanak riang, thus explains the 'non-smiling' expression. It was an attempt NOT to look like one. lol. Oh, well. Whatever. I just wish that my hair would grow quick! 



Confession#82:  I wish that my problems are as simple as other teens' ; LOVE.



Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...