Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Friday, January 2, 2015

2015

WARNING: This entry will probably sound very, very cliche.

2014 was NOT a good year.
I've cried (way) too much.
Lost myself.
Lost almost everything.

But then again,
I DID laugh a lot, too.
I DID gain people I can trust.
I DID dive a lot.
I DID had some pretty good times.
And most importantly... I DID get a Degree. (God knows what I had to go through to achieve THAT)

(Here comes the cliche part) My life was never perfect. In fact, it was FAR from perfect (Again, I cannot explain why), but it has perfect moments. More than I could possibly count. And I am SO grateful for those precious moments. Blessings do come in many ways, indeed.

So goodbye 2014, and Helloooo 2015 (The fact that I'm posting this on 2nd of January 2015 is just a bit off, I'm so sorry). May this year bring us happiness and prosperity. In Shaa Allah :)


Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...