Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Polka Dot

It died today at 3.00 a.m. Sad? Of course I am but lately I am much better at controlling my emotions so I did not cry. Yup, not even when I was alone.

Sure, it was very heartbreaking watching my little companion of 5-6 years laid down stiff before my eyes but I guess it hurt more watching it being in pain :/


You've been strong, Polka. Despite your poor conditions, you've held onto life long enough. Good kitty :') 
Now you shall rest in peace and enjoy heaven. 
Goodbye.

p.s. You'll always be loved.

Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...