Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Internal Memory Problem Solved :D

**I'm blogging about this so that I'd have no problem to redo this IF in case my SD card got formatted. And, well, as a reference for any of you who stumbled upon my blog and happens to have the same problem as I did (Internal Memory Space keeps getting annoyingly low even though you've uninstalled pretty much every app in your android)

source: igoogleplay.blogspot.in

HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY BY USING LINK2SD




1) Root your phone
2) Download these files
3) Install Link2SD
4) Restart in recovery mode (HOME+POWER button)
5) Select Apply update from SD
6)Select Skin of WCM >> Advanced >> Partition
7) Select anything up to 1GB (your choice)
8) Select 0MB
9) Reboot
10) Open Link2SD and select ext3 (if unable, just go with ext2 or FAT32)
11) Reboot system
12) Create link for apps to SD

DONE! :)


p.s. anyone know where can I get Samsung Galaxy Ace cute covers like these at reasonable price?? :3



Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...