Pages

pinkilla♥♥

Photobucket
aqilah musfirah
"The girl in the mirror wasn't who I wanted to be
and her life wasn't the one I wanted to have"

|23|
Proud to be a mariner.
I don't make promises that I can't keep.

[view my profile]

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Comeback

Ceh. Title bajet berabis.

Okay, I know I haven't been blogging much, lately. For what reasons? I'm not quite sure, myself. Because if it's for revisions and stuff, that'd be a total lie =_= (Yup. I didn't study, at all. Last minute ones, yes, but I didn't get to cover every chapter. Zzzzz)

So now we're on 3 months (Well, almost.) holiday and everyone went back to their hometown (or doing their own things). Of course I'll miss them, especially The Munyitss ♥

Looks like we didn't take much pictures together, lately. Hmmm T___T

Honestly, it's quite boring attending a university that is very close to home. Here's why:
  1. I don't feel the excitement like I did when I was in Labuan Matriculation College(KML) whenever it's time to go home after being away for awhile.
  2. I don't get the "special treatment(s)" from my family members. During my days as a KML student, they always treat me very nicely when I finally got back home. I was hardly being scolded. Even if I did something wrong, they'd talk to me in a very nice way and it feels GOOOODDD. Huehuehue >:)
  3. They treat me like a child T___T I guess my parents will NEVER get over the fact that I'm an adult and almost 20 years old, now. Look, I'm grateful that I have a pair of parents who actually cares about me but seriously, I can take care of myself. p.s. They won't even let me ride a bus or go anywhere if I'm alone. Ugh.

Well, yeah, so now I am actually a bit jealous of those whose homes are miles away from their universities. Whatever. Happy holidays, Students! :) Ciao~!


Vintage Banner Pictures, Images and Photos

0 people scribbling:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...